Alexa Davalos Bio

Davalos was born in France to American parents, photographer Jeff Dunas and actress Elyssa Davalos daughter of actor Richard Davalos. Davalos spent her childhood in France, Italy and New York. Davalos has said that she curses more in French than in English. Davalos made a move for herself on her own when she was 17 and relocated to New York City. Davalos made a living by modeling for Peter Lindbergh photographers. "I had a goal," she recalls. "I wanted to do my own thing in the world. In a theatre, I discovered that I really wanted to perform. Her love for acting increased rapidly and she attended the Off-Broadway Flea Theatre in New York. Davalos is close to actress Amanda Righetti and was Righetti’s bridesmaid at Righetti's wedding. Davalos describes herself as an "dork", and she is a lover of reading and traveling. I think it's an intentional choiceand the things you let influence your lifestyle and the things you do not allow to affect." Davalos at the age of seventeen years old, decided to set herself free and relocated to New York City. Davalos earned a living modeling for Peter Lindbergh photographers. "I was on a mission," she recalls. "I wanted to be out in the world, doing my thing. While working in a theater I realized that I really wanted to act." She soon discovered that acting was her love and she was a regular at the Off-Broadway Flea Theatre in New York.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTIFUL PICS OF ALISA TARASENKO FEET AND LEGS

Beautiful pics of Amalie Wichmann feet and legs

WHY ARE ATHLETES MUCH FITTER THAN OTHER MEN?